Have you had a life-changing travel journey/trip?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Have you had a life-changing travel journey/trip?

Adventures_368308_007.jpg

Hey everyone! 👋

Some people may say that travel has the power to transform us. It takes us out of our comfort zones, introduces us to new cultures, and opens our minds to new perspectives. But have you ever experienced a trip that left a profound impact on your life? 🌺

When I was younger, I was lucky enough to go back-packing and I visited Hong Kong, Sydney, Cairns, New Zealand - North and South islands, and LA & Las Vegas. Travelling without my parents for the first time, gave me confidence and forced me to grow into a responsible adult; whilst still having so much fun, of course! It’s an experience I will never forget and I hold it dear to my heart.  🌍✈️ 

I’d love to hear your stories! Share with us the journeys that have changed you, the moments that have shaped you, and the lessons that have stayed with you.  🌈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

15 Replies 15
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @James3814 👋

Thank you for sharing your incredible travel experience in Japan! It sounds like you had an amazing time exploring the streets of Tokyo and immersing yourself in the culture. As a fellow traveler, what advice do you have for someone who is new to hosting and wants to create memorable experiences for their guests?

Looking forward to hearing more about your hosting journey! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines