Havent gotten money for damages

Rosa2843
Level 1
Hollywood, FL

Havent gotten money for damages

Since July the Claims Dept have not given me my money due to guest damages.  I have called numerous times with no resolution.  The customer service which is the main number have access to nothing and can only add notes and escalate to Claims Dept. They never reach back and if they have its only to let you know that someone will reach out to you will also never happens. They have closed my case with no explanation,  they have denied me,  also with no explanation and it seems that there is no other dept that can help me if the Claims dept doesn't help me. I'm in the same spot since July with the same outcome and no one helps me,  no one contacts me back to resolve my issue.  Does anyone have any other phone numbers or any other dept I can request or any info on what to do,  I want to quit and cry at this point if I hear customer service tell me again that they are sorry and they understand my frustration. Thank you all any response or ideas will help.  Rosa

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rosa2843 Airbnb are very good at not allowing their people to be contacted. I suspect all you can do is take them to the small claims court BUT if you read the details of their so called protection I suspect you will find they have the ultimate right to decide who does and does not get paid. 

I fear , unless you can find a way to shame them publicly, you will have no chance of recompense.

Sorry