Hello, I was wondering if there is a Super Guest qualification as well as a Super Host one. My guest and his partner have been wonderful!

Sandra4785
Level 2
Huntington, MA

Hello, I was wondering if there is a Super Guest qualification as well as a Super Host one. My guest and his partner have been wonderful!

I would like to start a Super Guest platform if there is not one already. I have a young couple staying here who have just been wonderful. They have split wood, stacked the logs and brought firewood in for me. They often empty the dishwasher and take out the trash. It is their first airbnb stay and they are setting such a great example for others! Can I nominate them to Super Guest status?

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sandra4785  How lovely that you have such wonderful and helpful guests. I have had guests like that, too. 

There is no Superguest platform, although it has been suggested before. 

All you can do is write them a glowing review. 

Byron54
Level 10
La Ceiba, Honduras

I think this is a great idea @Sandra4785 , it would really motivate guests to give their best as much as we do for them. 

Superhost status is a huge motivation for us to provide a better service, so who wouldn't want to be a Superguest as well, it would be really nice and they would also be more careful to not void their reputation through a status.

Something similar should work, they would also be given a coupon or something, so these would most probably bring more travelers to Airbnb as well.

Don-And-Emily0
Level 10
Catskill, NY

What a great idea! Some guests have impeccable travel manners and deserve the recognition. Is @Airbnb reading this?