What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hello Community, I am a new host. I have had a property under management. But, now, I've taken the big leap and am "progressing" to doing what I want to do, be the host myself. I figured it was my capital, my taste and design, why am I paying these ... Latest reply by Nanette42
    Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can find my agreement with Air BnB? I'm sure there must be a way to prove I have an agreement to let my property via their platform? I have searched for an email of something but to no avail. Reason: Prior to Holiday Lettin... Latest reply by Kia272
    Hey guys I need advice. I recently lost my partner to covid 19 we had his apartment on Airbnb but now the family is handaling all his assets so I am left with the entire year fully booked but no place to host them anyone know of how I can get a fast loan ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi guys I had a client inform me on a Friday they had a positive covid result. They were staying until Sunday. I had a new client due to check in Monday. i called airbnb and explained that sadly I couldn’t get the apartment cleaned and sanitized and aired... Latest reply by Jessica2600
    Всем привет. Сегодня с удивлением обнаружил, что из 4 выставленных квартир 3 оказались заблокированными в объявлениях. Подскажите, что я не правильно сделал? Hello. Today I was surprised to find out that out of 4 offered apartments 3 turned out to be bl... Latest reply by Олександр3
    Looking for some feedback on this rather frustrating set of circumstances - Reservation - 11 nights, 2 guests, Monday - Friday the following week. Contacted Sunday afternoon - we cannot arrive Monday due to family emergency, hope to still check in either... Latest reply by Judith459
    Can I, as listing admin/primary host, change my details. name, date of birth and e-mail? I didn't go thrue KYC yet. The goal is to make my son, who is a co-host, became listing admin because apartment was legally transferred to him and he would also resum... Latest reply by Sarah977