Hi @Kyara5 

How are you?

How is your week going so far?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Jenny 

My week is going good so far 😊 

I hope you are having a good week as well. 

Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Kyara5 

Hi Kyara, how is my week going? It's going just great.

Sunday Sept 3 was Fathers Day here down under. 

My eldest daughter who turns 50 in December was 4 when she wrote me a Happy Fathers Day message on this card. Like me, it is starting to look more than a bit worn around the edges but Kyara, it is one of my most treasured possessions.

Fathers Day card.jpg 

This card and I have been together for 46 years now and not too many relationships in life are that successful. Each year at this time, it appears on the kitchen bench-top to remind me to admire and be thankful for what I have, all over again.

My hosting week has been as full as a fat mans sock.....

Bookings for Sept.png

It seems the older I get, the busier I get. We are coming into spring here in this part of the world and are spending all our spare time in the garden getting ready for our regular summer show of flowers......

IMG20211025192206.jpg

Life is good Kyara, I have so much a sense of achievement. Despite my age I still get out on my bike and cycle 180-200 Kms  (110-120 mls) per week....

IMG20220925135112.jpg

I make the most of every day......and hopefully I can help a few others in some way here on the CC with a few regular contributions.

My week is turning out pretty well and I hope yours is too.

Cheers.........Rob 

Hi @Robin4 

I love the Fathers Day Card. It’s so special and cute 🥰 I’m so glad you had a great week and doing the things you love! I look forward to your contributions on CC! 

Cheers……Kyara