Hi Everyone

Di109
Level 1
Yarra Glen, Australia

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would introduce myself 🙂

I am Di and I have a property management company operating in Victoria, Australia. We operate in the Yarra Valley, Goulburn Valley and High Country areas. We have a radius of well over the 100 klm that Airbnb allow us to advertise in. It is tricky as we operate in regional areas and the distance between towns increases, it is very different to managing in metro areas.

Loving the short stay management business after managing long term tenancies for over 30 years. Most of the time (there are the exceptions) guests are lovely. It is so nice communicating with people that genuinely want to have a good time and a great experience.

Also, the gratitude that guests express is heart warming, it just makes my day 🙂

Happy hosting 🙂

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Di109 Just watched a police series set in the High Country - What a lovely place to live/work. Anyway I don't understand your point on the 100km limit allowed by Airbnb. How does this apply and where is the limit identified - I have never heard of this before.

@Mike-And-Jane0  It really is beautiful, 100klm limit is just a limit in the profile settings 🙂

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Di109 ,

welcome and thank you for your introduction! 😊 

Could you tell us more regarding on the 100km limit allowed by Airbnb? 

Warm regards, 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Di109
Level 1
Yarra Glen, Australia

It’s a limitation that’s applied to cohosts. When you state the areas that you manage properties in (in your profile), it will only let you put areas within a 100klm radius