Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I am from Kerala, India. When I was living in New Zealand years back I got the idea of investing in a property and renting it out; it was always my dream plan. Now I am in India living this dream; it was been a nerve-racking and exciting journey as I am new to this whole aspect; and I am enjoying it so far; learning stuff along the way. If you tips for a superb Airbnb service; please do let me know. It is nice meeting you all here 😄

2 Replies 2
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello and a warm welcome @Jenifer102! I hope you've got everything set-up by now, and that things are going well for you!😊

We have a helpful guides board where you can find guides created by fellow Hosts like yourself! You can view them by clicking here 👈

Tip: I highly recommend that you start a conversation if you have more questions you'd like to ask as there are many knowledgeable Hosts on the Community 🙂 

You're also more than welcome to either drop me or my lovely colleagues @Sophia @Bhumika @Paula @Rebecca a message, and we'll do our best to offer guidance. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Lijo3
Level 2
Coimbatore South, India

Hi, ma'am ..
Iam too from kerala