Hello to everyone!!

Neofytos3
Level 2
Tseri, Cyprus

Hello to everyone!!

Hello everybody!! Am Neo and am from Cyprus. I have been a member of the Airbnb family for a few months and i am so excited to be a part of such a lovely community which is both accepting and supportive!!

I started hosting in my one bedroom apartment by the sea for a few months now. Although setting up the apartment every time there is a checkout, reading all the positive comments received, gives me so much pleasure and joy as well as pride! The feeling that in a small way, i contribute to other people to spend some relaxing and fun days is so rewarding for me!!

Looking forward to meeting and talking to other community members really soon!! I wish everyone the best!!

with friendly regards

Neo 🙂

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Neofytos3 

I  thought your listing beautiful  and less expensive then I would of thought.

The   one suggestion  I would  make is highlight a  couple retreat.   Clean towels are great  but also my assumption lol

Make your description more why my husband  and  I would remember our week vacation   Maybe highlight  a small dining area on the patio.  Highlight your amazing scenic  views    Stupid things like corkscrew for  your  romantic dinner places  never have that  and  I  spend too much  buying  one.   Candles battery operated  because I hate fires .    Make a nice dinner ambiance.  Comfortable  bed is also  a highlight for  couples.  Also look at your reviews  custodies   can be the best advisors..  They  highlight beautiful decor and relaxing

Dear @Marie8425  thank you so much for your insights and the time you took to write down all these truly helpful suggestions.

I will definitely keep them in mind and try to enhance the visual experience of my listing.

Really appreciate your reply so much!! Thank you!!

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Neofytos3 Greetings from the UK! 🇬🇧
I love how you have been enjoying hosting so far, it truly is a rewarding experience 😎.  

If you would like to ask for feedback on your listing, check out this guide: How to ask for listing critique on the Community Center🏡

Feel free to join this discussion where fellow newbie hosts are sharing their feelings about starting their hosting adventure 🎉

I hope you share your experiences with the wider community, it would be great to find out how you're getting on 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines