Hi

Hi

Hi everyone I am Marvellous from Nigeria and it’s great to be here. 

I have an apartment located in Gwarimpa Abuja, Nigeria. This apartments have a two bedroom and four bedrooms semi detached bungalow with amenities such as living room, dining area, kitchen, bathroom, exterior cctv, green area, Netflix, free WiFi, free laundry services , 24/7 electricity, free parking space, 24/7 water supply etc. I AM READY TO HOST 😊😊

2 Replies 2

Hello @Marvellous3 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb community! Here are some key tips to help you start strong with your new rental in Gwarimpa, Abuja:

1. Ensure Top-Notch Amenities: Make sure all amenities you offer, like WiFi and electricity, are reliable.
2. Communicate Promptly: Always be quick and clear in your communications with guests.
3. Add Personal Touches: Personalize your space with local decor or guides to enhance guest experiences.
4. Encourage Reviews: Ask guests for feedback to continuously improve your service.
5. Stay Informed: Regularly check Airbnb’s updates and community advice to stay on top of best practices.

With these strategies, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a successful host. Good luck.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Marvellous3, greetings from the UK! 🇬🇧

I love how you're excited to start your adventure 😎

Feel free to join this discussion where fellow newbie hosts are sharing their feelings about starting their hosting adventure 🎉

I'd recommend joining the Local Host Clubs to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can get advice, exchange tips and share insights 💡

Hope to see you around! 🤗

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines