Holidays

Holland6
Level 5
Burin, Canada

Holidays

Just saying Boo.

And  wishing all well, as the holiday seasons approach.

stay safe.

Stay safe,
Lean into the wind gently
8 Replies 8
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Holland6 !! Thank you for sharing your best wishes with us and hope you have an amazing holiday season and hope the Canadian weather treats all of us gently😆. The weather has been crazy cold here in Toronto for a past few days. How is everything in Burin?

As you mentioned Boo, I would also like to invite you to play our Halloween Game 😝 here [GAME] Halloween Word Search ‌🎃‌‌👻 !! Looking forward to see which new word you can find in the puzzle!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Weather in burin mild, but here come the winter

Stay safe,

This is what is keeping me busy at the moment,,, I moved my trailer down beside my house, ( excavation ) it was parked at top of hill where black car is ,,, now I have plenty of parking, and very possibly will have full access, 

my trailer is my personal accommodation, and office for DRIFT INN, when I am available I can entertain guests.

still chipping away at it, I did not own property beside home until recently, now my game plan has changed a little, but soon I will be back to finish up my rental inside once I’m finished outside.

IMG_0739.jpegIMG_0734.jpegIMG_0730.jpegIMG_0731.jpegIMG_0732.jpegIMG_0736.jpegIMG_0733.jpeg

Stay safe,
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Holland6 !! Thank you so much for sharing and giving us a glimpse on how it is progressing for the lovely Drift Inn (your potential listing😍).

Kudos to all the hard work and efforts you are putting in for your listing. I thank you again for making us a part of this journey and wish you all the best with the set-up!

From the photos, it definitely seems like the river view is going to be a treat for the guests for camping purposes!!

-----

That is the ocean, you can see ocean between hills 

as for camping, good idea, im going to have a tent on hand in case guests would like the feel of camping beside ocean,

you can google— port a bras, burin Newfoundland,,,to see location on the map. 
 It does have potential. Thanks.

I will share what I can, but part of listening will be not to share to much, you have to visit to see the unknown, adventure.

im the blue dot, the red is France 🇫🇷 , you can drive there and take a fiery to island, they say it’s just like France, because it is, France, cost a little over $100.00

to take fiery.

some come, visit France while you’re hear.

IMG_0723.jpeg

Stay safe,
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow!!! I had no idea @Holland6, This looks so interesting!!

I am also sharing this with my colleague @Paula as I know she is an avid-traveller and loves to know the travel trivias😍. Have you ever got a chance and taken a ferry to visit this beautiful island?

-----

Not yet, but one of my first stops, for sure. You do not need passport. From what I understand.

Stay safe,

Happy holidays to you too! Wishing you a safe and joyful holiday season. Remember to cherish the moments and stay warm.