How do I connect with a Superhost for advice?

Kevin2260
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

How do I connect with a Superhost for advice?

I see this as an option on the platform, but of course there seems to be no instructions on how to actually connect.

11 Replies 11
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Kevin2260 Looking at the stats at the top of the forum, I see there are over 1300 community members online currently. It shouldn’t be hard to get some advice. Ask your questions 😊

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Kevin2260 You have now connected with 2 superhosts. Exciting isn't it.

@Mike-And-Jane0  :):):)

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Three! 

If you wish to ask something privately, @Kevin2260 , just send any of us a private message with your question. Hover over the profile photo and click "send message".

If you wish loads of opinions -- and who doesn't? -- just ask it here on the board. You won't know what hit you! 🙂 

Kevin2260
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

OK, I repent for my own lack of research skill.  I now see this is a true community, and it’s nice to know there’s a well established support network in place.

@Kevin2260  That's okay, sometimes it's hard to figure out what's what. And don't take it personally if you get razzed from time to time. Everyone means well, it's all in good fun.

Sometimes a little comic relief is in order to counter all the serious issues hosts sometimes have and ask for help with.

@Kevin2260 It’s not you, it’s Airbnb. I was just on the website and indeed there is big deal Superhost Mentor program advertised…..that takes you nowhere. Things are always glitchy on this platform, but they get extra glitchy when so called improvements and updates are made, as they have been recently. Anyway, the community center is the place to be to connect, learn and share. Welcome 😄

@Colleen253 as per usual- there is a superhost party somewhere and I am not invited 

@Inna22 None of us are, apparently. We are not the cool kids 🤓

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Colleen253 @Inna22  I guess we have to start writing gushing posts about how absolutely fantastic all things Airbnb are to get invited into the club.

@Sarah977 🤢 I'm good. Happy being an outcast.