How do I rate this guest??

Alison1039
Level 2
Pelham, MA

How do I rate this guest??

Hmm, not sure how to rate this guest? 

Started out with good communication, then stopped after sent check-in information. 

1.Turned up with 2 cars, my space is for one.... I'm flexible with that but have always been asked.

2.Spent most of time in separate cars for hours after they checked in outside?

3. Must have turned off fridge and all appliances from main box?  It was turned off when I got in after they checked out.

4. Checked out 40 minutes late

5. Took a recycling container 

Never reached out until I sent them a message thanking them for choosing to stay, hope they enjoyed stay and asked without accusation if prehaps they could have misplaced the recycling container somewhere in the guest suite? 

Promptly responded "no haven't seen container" 

I took new photos yesterday before they arrived, the container was there. 

I message back at this point realized they don't want to just admit taking it, that I'll buy another one but hope they enjoyed their stay. 

Then get long response back saying it was wonderful??? The suite was left tidy other than lots of dirt tracked in from rain. 

Any thoughts? I'm torn, but this is long list of things?? Let it go???

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Alison1039 

Personally even if I know they did something, if I maked the decision not worth the argument with the guest I don't publicly share.  I did have a situation recently of just minor things, but yes irritating because stupid like stealing a bin. I marked a 4 on communication and just stated lack of communications caused minor convincentes to me. No don't want to Host again.

That's where I'm leaning, irritated but moving on