How does AirBnB support hosts with finding cleaning personnel?

Daniel2962
Level 2
M, Germany

Is there a broadcast features to ask local hosts how they found one person?

Is there a cleaner marketplace offered by this agent?

I am looking for a cleaner and AirBnb should help us to find one quickly. They earn a lot money from us.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Daniel2962 Airbnb are a listing/marketing site. They are not there to find you a cleaner or a plumber or a handyman.

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

I agree that it is in Airbnb’s best interests to help assure their listings are clean. Upselling cleaning services isn’t a bad idea. However, Airbnb would then have to get involved with the quality of the services, theft, insurance, dependability of the services, etc., and the customer service support for all of that. Probably not in Airbnb’s list of priorities.

@Daniel2962 Last year, I proposed that the Community Center consider adding a new message board for classified ads for needs and services such as cleaning and co-hosting, but it didn't pan out. You could try the German-language message board or see if there's a social media group for Munich homesharers to ask for recommendations.

Airbnb itself is not going to be involved with connecting you to local services, though. That's way outside the scope of what they offer as a listing service.

Daniel2962
Level 2
M, Germany

Thanks for everyone! AirBnb should take such a cleaner marketplace feature into account. But I don’t have any expectations.