What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tracy-Dyer0
    Hi Airbnb, Is there any reason why no response has not been provided for a resolution logded on 20 September 2021? I have sent over 10 emails, called 5 times and countless chat support via the app. it was interesting enough that one of the staff claimed e... Latest reply by Huma0
    I wrote a great review for what I though was an awesome stay in Spokane, WA last week. Then the host emailed me on Christmas Eve to tell me he is filing a claim against me for hidden damages. Scrooge now claims I bent the frame on a sofa bed and the sofa ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Tried to purchase a gift certificate this evening. Declined twice (on 2 different credit cards). I called the credit card companies and they told me they had approved the transaction by then it was declined by launchgiftcards.com Heads up! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello fellow hosts, This past Sunday I was on the sidelines of my 9-year-old son's first flag football game when I got a worrying message from my incoming guest. He had booked months ago, and was now due to arrive in 3 days from the UK, and stay for 11 ni... Latest reply by Raveena3
    Hi, my house has a fly infestation and is like to give them compensation. How do I do this. I want to refund part of their cost of booking Latest reply by Sarah977
    A friend of mine has a nice furnished condo in a major city in Florida. She has spent the last few months rehabbing it (she inherited it) and making it ready to rent. She talked to me at length about putting it up on ABB/VRBO and decided against it due to... Latest reply by Huma0