Photographer in Los Angeles for Airbnb photos

Photographer in Los Angeles for Airbnb photos

Hello- I am an Airbnb host. We had an Airbnb photographer a couple years ago take our hosting photos however I want to update them as our place has been updated. Can anyone recommend a great photographer based in LA who has experience taking Airbnb photos? Thank you

4 Replies 4
Matt4489
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Angelina/Preston! I have a local LA photographer friend who has great experience photographing AirBNBs. She's literally the only person on my list for when I need photos for a property we cohost. Shoot me a message and I can send you her contact/business page.

Matt4489
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hey you two, I was able to find a few example photos she's taken. Her name is Jenny Rolapp, let me know if you want more info!

Airbnb_www.jennyrolappphoto.com-13.jpg   Airbnb_www.jennyrolappphoto.com-9.jpg

Airbnb_www.jennyrolappphoto.com-4.jpg   Airbnb_www.jennyrolappphoto.com-3.jpg

Airbnb_www.jennyrolappphoto.com.jpg

Hi Matt! Thanks so much for the reference. I would love to see her business page and get a feel for her rates. Eek I don't know how to message you direct so let me know if that is better. Thank you again!!

Sorry, I thought you could message direct on here, I was clearly wrong! Check out her website, jennyrolappphoto.com - you can shoot her a direct inquiry from her contact page, just tell her Matt referred you! She only advertises weddings and boudoir on her website but she's shot tons of AirBNBs privately. She really is just a great human being as well, I think you'd love her 🙂