What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    We opened our mail early this Monday morning to find a message from the platform administrators announcing another believed to be undemocratic New Policy update we have not scrutinized as yet and find the following message contents to be rather contraditi... Latest reply by Christine615
    For my Airbnbs, I use a team of cleaners who are independent contractors. Do I need to have any insurance that covers them should they get hurt on the job, or is there any insurance they should be carrying themselves (and perhaps compensate them for it?).... Latest reply by Sybe
    I am a host and what's the fastest way to get someone from Airbnb to call me if I am having issues? I was chatting with someone from Airbnb support and was promised a call back 4 days ago and no one has called me despite numerous follow ups. This is getti... Latest reply by Lesley439
    New to hosting and have had 3 stays, first two were multi-day stays with one being full 28 days long. Got great 5 star reviews on both. Had someone book last minute for a 1 night stay. They left their review and gave 4 stars for location and value, ... Latest reply by Jason1736
    Anyone else finding the inbox search doesn't work? It comes up empty whether I input guest name or confirmation code. Also, mods can you please get the tech people to fix this CC forum? I'm so tired of typing out a message only to get an error message and... Latest reply by Les35
    Since switching to a strict cancellation policy, we have had two cancellations in a weeks time. This one happened the day the guests were supposed to arrive. His reasoning is that their baby arrived earlier than expected and his wife is recovering still. ... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Our rental is on 1/2 acre, sleeps 6 and is close to a lake so it’s not uncommon that guests booked for entire week will invite different friends to go boating with them and stay for bbq. I currently only charge for extra guests over the allowed 6 if th... Latest reply by Marie1230
    I had a guest lie about checking in with his 'Wife' then leave the unit in the middle of the night, the woman invited another man over, and they ransacked, vandalized and robbed me. There is an open police investigation. Airbnb has done nothing. It's been... Latest reply by Sarah977