What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ruth1482
    Hey everyone! I am trying to rent out a place in Fort Walton, Florida. I am currently 20 years old turning 21 in December. The person I am trying to rent from is saying I have to be alteast 21 to rent this place according to HOA rules. I was wondering if ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Over the last couple of weeks I ‘ve had a couple of folks cancelling some chunky, high value summer bookings that have been in the diary for 6 months plus. My suspicions are that folks are looking at more non domestic/warmer stays now that restrictions ar... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi all,I am new hosting for airbnb. I got a request for a 1 month stay at my airbnb. ID is verified but profile is from 2016 and I see no reviews for them. They said it will be 2 quiet/respectful guests who want to discover PR.. Should I be concerned? wh... Latest reply by M199
    Hello everyone, I just started renting my house located in Andalusia, in a town in the Sierra de Cadiz, 50 minutes from the beach and in the mountains, if you need help, do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, i have an issue with a quest he already booked for 6 nights but his flight is cancelled and he wants to stay only for 4 nights, my listing is for 5 nights minimum stay, what can i do to accept this quest to stay only for 4 nights? do i have to change... Latest reply by Emiel1