What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    We have blocked most future dates on our calendar as we are thinking about selling and trying to make a plan. We do have one string of dates available in March. Booking has been slower than usual. I got an inquiry last night for a few of the available dat... Latest reply by Normen0
    Hello everyone. We are new on airbnb. Recently I have noticed something that I do not understand. We have been ranked by our guest and we got 5 stars in each subcategory ( worth, communication, localisation etc) but in the general review we get 4 stars. ... Latest reply by Piotr73
    I have hosted for years, but recently while a guest I injured myself at the hosts home. I am getting nowhere with getting resolution such as help with paying for the mounting medical bills. How does an Airbnb guest solve a problem like this? Latest reply by Andrea4731
    I have used Airbnb in various occasions, and it has been nothing but pleasant. however this last time I booked an apartment for 6 nights to Honolulu, HI USA. for about $1,800 usd. Everything seemed to be perfect at first. my reservation is not up until Oc... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi all, I am new to hosting as of Dec 2021 and I already had a RETURN guest. Yay! She was a perfect guest and so communicative and appreciative. She stayed for a total of 7 nights between the two bookings. She left a glowing review the first time and bec... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have posted a couple of times to the Community Center. But 50% of the time rather than creating a post I receive the error "An Unexpected Error has occurred.Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you ... Latest reply by Sarah977