What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rachel3013
    Following last year's tradition (probably not a tradition just yet, but let's just go with it) of writing about Christmas films, I thought we'd turn up the volume this time around and focus on Christmas songs. Every year for a few weeks during winter... Latest reply by Jennie131
    • Screenshot 2021-12-24 at 13.26.42.png
    I have a guest who wants to change and move back 2 weeks, their reservation within the 5 day cancellation policy. If I agree, can they then cancel the new date with no penalty?This is 4 days out on a peak season Christmas booking, How can I protect myself... Latest reply by Angela2767
    We have not done this one in a while It is time for our Holiday rhyme.I will start and you fill the voidHoliday hosting is usually primeBut some guests are afraid of Covid I used to leave cookiesI now leave masksAnd even guest rookiesExpect no less New Ye... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Have any other Oregon hosts learned about this through another source: https://abnb.co/bfghtf I’m a bit disappointed with Airbnb that as an Oregon host I got no e-mail notice from them about this new change and only learned about it because of an article... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Two weeks ago I made a rating for accommodation. I’m pretty sure I’ve written a review of the accommodation and a private message for the host in the right sections. I did everything as usual. But, yesterday I saw that a private message for the host was ... Latest reply by Huma0
    my question is about payment to host when guest checks in. My understanding is hosts get paid when guest checks in. But is it safe to assume that "check in" is just a date in airbnb system? what is best way for guests to protect themselves if host does... Latest reply by Elaine772
    Hello, I’m currently hosting my entire home to supposedly 8 guests. It has been a huge endeavour and expense especially during the Christmas period. The guest checked in a d I showed him around the entire house and gardens, sauna and jacuzzi. I tried to m... Latest reply by Lorna170