What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Wee-Sern0
    Hello, I’m currently hosting my entire home to supposedly 8 guests. It has been a huge endeavour and expense especially during the Christmas period. The guest checked in a d I showed him around the entire house and gardens, sauna and jacuzzi. I tried to m... Latest reply by Lorna170
    As the platform becomes more feature rich and inherently more complicated, it would fantastic to be able to bookmark individual locations around the App. As an example, it took me quite some time to find the individual listing views for the last 7 days. L... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi Airbnb Community. does this make sense to anyone ? Im very confused how the Airbnb rep calculated this (I havent edited her message) Im having a great deal of dificulty comminucating with this rep & would love some advice on how to get someon... Latest reply by Sherry407
    As a host, I have problems with both. With Instabook, we have the option to set parameters whereby the guest must be reviewed and cannot have negative reviews. With Requests, no such options exist. With Instabook, you are allowed to decline if the guest... Latest reply by Cindy1125
    Hello community, I have been hosting for several years but I have just encountered a new situation and I would appreciate any advice. First post on here, so please be gentle I have a strict cancellation policy. My guest booked and the booking is now with... Latest reply by M199
    @Laura_C @Airbnb Almost 2 weeks now since I asked the questions below, as part of the thread posted by Laura, on the subject of Review Updates Inspired By Community Centre Hosts. Despite being told last Friday that a response was imminent, I've still rec... Latest reply by Heaven12
    I don't know how to contact someone at Air BnB......So I'm using this media to report a discrimination problem with a Host called **. I should mention that this person is with a group called "Trp&Homes" and he is located in**. There is a host called ** th... Latest reply by Heaven12
    Hello, we received notification that a review was removed from 2 years ago, under suspicion that the guest received a discounted rate for his 5 star review. This is completely false, as airbnb can see from our records, the guest paid the same as every oth... Latest reply by Heaven12