How to find a local co host in San Diego?

Alex6516
Level 2
San Diego, CA

How to find a local co host in San Diego?

I am a super host for airbnb managing 4-6 homes. I am looking for an experienced co host in San Diego. Must be local and live in San Diego!

3 Replies 3
Ryan2223
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Alex, 

Heather,

I live in San Diego and work as a Server at NICK's Restaurant of Del Mar. I moved away, for 20-years, to live in Boise, Idaho and recently moved back to my home state of California! I am interested in co-hosting one or more of your Airbnb properties. I am personable, very computer savvy, down to earth and have a degree in advertising as well as have done a lot of marketing and sales over the years. You can reach me at imryanr@gmail.com or directly at (208) 761-6407.

Fabe6
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hello! 

I live in North Park and am more than happy to assist!  I am super personable, hardworking and detail oriented.   I provide high touch points and will always put the guests first and can provide co-hosting and cleaning services.  Please let me know if this is something you are interested now or in the future.

Feel free to reach out at fabee.fan@gmail.com or 214-578-7645

Lars262
Level 2
Santee, CA

Hello @Alex6516 

Are you still interested in taking on co-hosts? My wife and I are experienced property managers and currently co-host a property in Baja CA. My wife has a background in real estate and I’m an engineer; we provide facilities management, communications, and guest ready services. We are conveniently located in East County, SD and are able to check in on properties to ensure they are properly turned over.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you!
Lars