I am asking for help

I am asking for help

Good day. I have such a problem. Received a voucher from Airbnb.org for booking accommodation in an emergency in the amount of 2,800 euros. I am a refugee from Ukraine, there is a war in our country. When booking accommodation in Poland for several days in a row, an error constantly appears, attempts to take the recommended actions do not solve anything.
I wrote an application for the Netherlands, but it so happened that I will be in Poland, because I will not get to the Netherlands. Could this be the reason for the booking error? Is the reason in something else?
The voucher is valid until August 14, 2022, I did not exceed the amount.
Airbnb support did not help me, closed my question without explanation. 17 days have passed, but no one has helped me. Now I live with volunteers.
Every day I write to the support service, but my requests are closed without a solution, no one contacts me either on the website or by mail. I hope for your prompt help, because then I will be left without a voucher and without housing

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Світлана2 Airbnb has let down many hosts in Ukraine so I guess it is not surprising they are letting down guests as well. Lets hope @Quincy can ask Airbnb to get its act together and help people properly.

I am the daughter of Svetlana, the problem has not been solved. Moreover, the account was blocked due to frequent calls to the support service. Today is the last day when you can use the voucher, but this is not destined to happen, the support service just deleted everything without explanation

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Catherine-Powell @Quincy @Emilie in fact @anyone.... Please could someone at least help the Ukrainians who can't use their Airbnb.org vouchers? They may have ended up in the wrong country bt surely common sense could prevail?

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0 for bringing this one to our attention! 

@Юлія0 @Світлана2 I'm so sorry to hear about this - I will send this to the team for you right away and if I get any more info I will let you know. 🙏

Speak soon, 

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Good day. Thanks to everyone involved. My account was unblocked and the voucher was reinstated. I have already booked my accommodation. Thanks again for your support and help. Glory to Ukraine!  @Mike-And-Jane0 @Emilie 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Well done @Emilie  @Mike-And-Jane0  for helping get this sorted out.

Thanks a lot! Here is the email of my mother Svetlana, you can contact her through it **email address hidden**. She could not book a place for herself using a voucher and wrote to the technical support service for 3 weeks, after which she was blocked without explanation. The certificate was valid until 08/14/22. and she was left homeless, on the street. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great news, thanks @Світлана2 for coming back to let us know! 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines