I finally made it to superhost status!

Sheila803
Level 3
Lancaster, CA

I finally made it to superhost status!

I'm so excited! I finally made superhost! It's been a pleasure sharing my home with guest. And I guess the few missing towels was worth it.😁

4 Replies 4
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Sheila803 👋

Congratulations, you must be over the moon! 😎 Has there been anything special that you've done for guests over these past few months? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, Rebecca.Well I just try to be very consistent.I have a candy bowl on a table at the entry way with a Welcome note that has the Wi-Fi code and the trash date on it.Also on the kitchen table I Keep snacks for them and always have a case of cold water in the Refrigerator. Just a little extra touches that lets the guest know that you care and appreciate them. And I always answer their messages A s a p. 🙂

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Sheila803 👋

I love the idea of a little candy bowl and the welcome note! Super important info like the WiFi and bin dates are really important too! 

And I agree with you, quick and responsive communication is also key to a great hosting experience. 😍

By the way,  if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗

I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, @Rebecca.Well I just try to be very consistent.I have a candy bowl on a table at the entry way with a Welcome note that has the Wi-Fi code and the trash date on it.Also on the kitchen table I Keep snacks for them and always have a case of cold water in the Refrigerator. Just a little extra touches that lets the guest know that you care and appreciate them. And I always answer their messages A s a p.