I need urgent help please

Nina595
Level 2
California, United States

I need urgent help please

Can someone from aiabnb community support help me ease. I received weird email from airbnb community support member today and she is not responding to me anymore. Could someone please help me. 

8 Replies 8
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Nina595 This is not Community Support, & they will not see this. This is a member forum for hosts & guests.

If it's not too personal, you could tell us what the email said, someone might have advice what to do? Of course, it might be an issue where you need to contact them again.

CS is VERY slow at present.

Nina595
Level 2

Hi Helen, thanks for responding. They said there is incident happened on recent reservation and they limited my access to my account and i need to respond within 72 hours or they will remove the account. Ad i saw the email before 72 hours pass but how to reach community support through message or email? 

@Nina595 you responded to the message via Airbnb messaging, right? If so probably all you can do now is wait. Good luck.

Nina595
Level 2

CDD9A665-F67A-472C-A068-6CAAA7988DEB.png

 is this normal waiting time? It’s my third call and the past two calls i waited same time and couldn’t continue to wait, shall i keep waiting?

@Nina595 Airbnb customer support seems to be basically unreachable right now. I personally would not wait on hold. Did you respond to Airbnb's message via Airbnb messaging?

Nina595
Level 2

Yes i did but i haven’t heard back yet and i haven’t been getting any reservations now because of this issue i think. This why i want to speak to someone as soon as possible  

@Nina595 I'm sorry this happened to you. Whether to wait on hold is of course up to you, but I wouldn't, in your shoes. Even if you get through, they are only going to tell you that you will have to wait for the "trust and safety team." This kind of suspension happens to hosts with some regularity and there seems to be virtually nothing one can do about it except wait for the verdict. It's very unfortunate.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Nina595 Try ringing support very early in the morning or very late at night. That way you will probably get a shorter wait time.