Introduction

Introduction

Hello,

We are Danny and Diana, we recently listed our Condo in Cartagena, Colombia.  Management is time consuming to say the least, my wife is constantly talking to guest, but this what we wanted in the end.  We have had our fair share of issues starting, due to guests complaining about stuff we have no control over which brought on bad reviews, but we keep pushing forward with better notifications for guests and make known what we are responsible for and what we just can't control.  We like any business are currently not making any money right now, everything that comes in goes to debt and management of the condo, so let's hope everything settles down and we can really start enjoying this new venture. 

1 Reply 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Danny-and-Diana0! Thank you so much for introducing yourselves. I'm hoping everything goes well for both of you. 

Whilst you are here, perhaps it might be worth exploring our "Critique my listing" article. I am sharing it here in the hopes that you might find it helpful. (click here) 👈

Let me know if you need help setting up a "Critique my listing" post to receive feedback from fellow Hosts. You can simply use the @ icon and then my name will appear. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen