Is the community center chargeable before I start feeling comfortable??

Heron54
Level 2
Muharraq, Bahrain

Is the community center chargeable before I start feeling comfortable??

Helllo ,Every one am Heron originally born in Uganda (the pearl of Africa )but residing currently and hosting in Bahrain.l am very new in this field and am proud to be here thank you for Accepting me as part of this community . I only had one question wether this community is free of charge for assistance before I go ahead  . Thank you.

5 Replies 5
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Heron54 👋

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. The Airbnb Community Center is free for everyone to join! 

Where abouts are you on your hosting journey? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

My hosting journey is a highly promising trip over hear and long as you able to know what the guests want and  how actively you can be responsive is the key . Am glad to be here indeed .thank you @Rebecca 

@Heron54 

Some ideas

A cover photo of the pool or something Airbnb guests might not be encouraged by a Hotel brand

Your photos are nice organize by using the folders and add captions

Amenities average for an apartment is 30 to 40 yours are very low.  Add bathtub Add kitchen appliances Add hot water.

Look at other listings in market your description is very short.

@marie thank you very much my dear your right and am in the process of adding more information but thank God my cover photo is really doing great I will surely update my Amenity . Iist after I finish adding some things like u see am very new but thank you for your guidance. 

Livia120
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

Yes agreeing with Marie, absolutely update your amenities, guests can filter search results by amenities, so it's important to show the amenities your listing offers.

and yours is still missing hot water - takes just two minutes to change: 

How to update amenities: 

Go to your listing
Select the YOUR SPACE tab (at the top)
Scroll down to AMENITIES
Select the amenities you offer your guests (including hot water 🥶🚿)

…have a great day and welcome to hosting with Airbnb.