La Canada CA Pending Legislation Banning ALL STRs - Council Meeting on 2/18/2020 at 6 pm at City Hall

Bob124
Level 2
La Cañada Flintridge, CA

La Canada CA Pending Legislation Banning ALL STRs - Council Meeting on 2/18/2020 at 6 pm at City Hall

The City of La Canada, CA is proposing legislation that would ban ALL STRs rented for less than 30 days.  The City Council will meet to discuss recommendations from the Planning Commission on 2/18/2020 at 6 pm at  City Hall.

Link to Planning Commission Staff Report below:

https://lacanadaflintridge-ca.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=4&clip_id=491&meta_id=27532

Questions and concerns may be submitted to Susan Koleda, Staff Liaison to the Planning Commission and Director of Community Development at 818-790-8881 and emailed to Susan's attention at skoleda@lcf.ca.gov

I plan to attend the City Council meeting and submit my concerns to Susan ahead of time.  I can be reached at 818-749-5273 and bmontesjr@yahoo.com  Thank you.  Bob Montes

1 Reply 1
Kevin1311
Level 2
Richmond, VA

We have a similar situation going on in Richmond, Virginia this month. 

I called Airbnb today to try to get some advice and they couldn't help. 

They are going to lose a lot of $$ if the legislation passes...  And there is no apparent opposition to the legislation. 

Good luck to all of us!