Leaving an Happy Birthday note to my daughter in the Airbnb place she is staying

Angie560
Level 1
Melrose Park, IL

Leaving an Happy Birthday note to my daughter in the Airbnb place she is staying

Hello, 

I am not an host my daughter is staying in an Airbnb for her birthday and I just wanted to contact the host to ask if they could live a note from me like I was able to do when she stayed in an hotel in NYC for her birthday but trying to contact them is almost impossible.

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Angie560  How are you trying to contact them? You want the host to write a note, or what, it's not clear. 

Why not just email your daughter happy birthday wishes? Why involve the host? Hosts have busy lives, it isn't like a hotel with 24 hour reception.

Andrea4731
Level 10
West Palm Beach, FL

Hi, you should be able to message the host if you just choose a couple days on their calender to “book” instead of booking it will give you an option to message the host & their give them your daughters name, dates of her stay & that you would like a happy birthday note written for her 🙂 hope this helps!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If she's travelling with someone else can you not give them a card for her to open on the day @Angie560