What Hosts are saying

ll 5 festivals have been cancelled this week. I have already had one guest cancel and request a full refund. Although the festival is cancelled it is possible that social distancing etc will be lifted by then and guests will still be able to holiday in Ed... Latest reply by Lilian13
    When the hosting key workers initiative was launched I thought the opportunity to charge a reduced rate would be a lifeline for me as air bnb is my only source of income/I’m now living off savings. Why did air bnb have to push doing this for nothing so ha...
    Due to covid, our guest wanted to cancel her reservation, I've advised her to cancel it on the day she will check-out but instead, she altered the reservation, means she would check-out early on.I accepted the changes to this reservation which incurred ch...

NSW

It has just been announced in NSW, Australia that it is illegal to stay in an Airbnb: Airbnbs declared ‘illegal’ as NSW government cracks down on holidaymakersBy Sue WilliamsIt is now illegal for anyone in NSW to stay in an Airbnb or similar short-term l... Latest reply by Wendy117
    Has anyone else been having problems with Airbnb support. They are reaching out to us to ask for a full refund of cancelled reservations that have a check-in Mar 14th to May 31st. Per Airbnb policy they are supposed to refund the guest and send us 25% o...
    I am a host and have a guest who would like to cancel in June due to concerns related to covid 19. Given the current situation and the fact that my home is in New Jersey I have agreed to give her a full refund even though I have a strict cancellation poli...
    So, I just got this email form airbnb, saying that they will refund 25% of the lost reservations to hosts (for reservations between Mar 14 and May 31). I can't help but think it is too little too late. What about the reservations they cancelled before tha... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Estou em uma hospedagem q não esta de acordo com o oferecido , não tem, limpeza, lençóis sujos e o pior SEM energia elétrica , todos dias era prometido que ao retornamos ap flat terá energia ... passamos o dia no curso distante da hospedagem e qdo chegáv... Latest reply by Luana130
    We had our booking for 17th April cancelled by the guest because of Covid-19, but Airbnb doesn't want to give us the 25%. We are quarantined since March until May, there wasn't any other reason for the cancellation. We ask Airbnb to reconsider.
    • WhatsApp Image 2020-04-03 at 16.15.32.jpeg
    Hi hosts! I’m applying for Covid-19-related financial hardship (SBA loans, relief programs, etc. and must declare “loss of rental income” from Covid-19-related guest cancellations. The challenge is, I can’t seem to find the original payout amount nor nigh... Latest reply by Toby3