Looking for full-time Co-Host in Sarasota Florida ?

David-And-Julie2
Level 1
New Hartford, NY

Looking for full-time Co-Host in Sarasota Florida ?

We are looking for the full time Co-host in Sarasota FL ( zipcode : 34231 ) for the house we just bought ,  We have still lived in New York , thinking about moving to  Sarasota about 1 or 2  more year , that's why I said " We need the full time Co-host ", that means If any person can help me to manage my house for Airbnb rental about a year or longer. I hope someone can help me to do this, just let me know how many % on the income we can share with you.

We will be there this week to set up the house to get ready and put in the service in January 2021 . Please inbox me or reply this message let me know .

Thank you in advance.

5 Replies 5
Kristen373
Level 2
Florida, United States

Hi @David-And-Julie2. Are you still looking for some help? If so, send me a message and maybe I can help or point you in the right direction.

@David-And-Julie2  Happy New Year! Please send me a message as I'm available to assist.

I would be very interested in being a host for your property. Message me anytime . Thank you 

Betsy16
Level 3
Sarasota, FL

Hi, My name is Betsy and I am a Superhost, I have ten properties I manage in Sarasota.  If you are still looking for a host, please message me.  Thanks.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

service solicitation