Looking for rental management in Athens, Greece

Sagi22
Level 1
רג, Israel

Looking for rental management in Athens, Greece

Hi all,

I have 2 studio apartments in Athens in the area of Gizi. I'm looking for someone to fully manage the flats as I don't live in the city.

I also have access to Friends' apartments.

Please get in touch with me if you're interested or have some recommendations for someone that can do it.

Thanks,

Sagi

6 Replies 6
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Sagi22 ! I hope you already have some interested people reaching out. 🙂

Since this is a global community, it might be easier to reach local people through the Host Clubs if you're looking for a local co-host. You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I tried to join the local community in Athens but they didn't approve me as I'm not an active host

Hello i am interested in managing the flats.I live in Athens and i have experience managing my own listings.If you ahve not already found someone dont hestitate to contact me.

Hi George, we are Daniel and Paolo. We have a small studio in Omonia which has been on Airbnb for almost a year. We are in the process of looking for a new host. Please contact us if interested at **

Paolo will be in Athens next week to meet as well.

Thanks

**[Phone number hidden- Community Center Guidelines]

I’m in your disposal for anything you need 

Hi @Sagi22 ,

It seems interesting. Because it's my first time posting here, how can we get in touch to see if we're a good fit for each other?

Very best,

George