What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Raman98
    Hello everyone, December is generally a really busy month for all of us and this is why sometimes it is nice to take a moment out of each day to have a little relax, a bit of quiet time to read something positive and upbeat. As we count the days d... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • A month of
    -----------------Updated June 2017-------------------- An updated version of this Community Guide is now available in two new guides, Requesting money using the Resolution Center and Sending money using the Resolution Center. ---------------------------... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • Resolution1.png
    • resolution2.png
    • resolution3.png
    -----------------Updated June 2017-------------------- An updated version of this Community Guide is now available, click here to view. ------------------------------------------------------------ I see several hosts wondering why their response ratin... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • Clareinquiry.png
    • Clareinquiry2.png
    • What an inquiry looks like.JPG
    -----------------Updated June 2017-------------------- An updated version of this Community Guide is now available, click here to view. ------------------------------------------------------------ Whether you are new to Airbnb or an experienced host, ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • references.png
    • references2.png
    • references3.png
    Hello everyone, It has been a little while since we have had a Community Spotlight, we have previously spoke with @Gerry-And-Rashid0 and @Andrea9, so I am very pleased to be able to share the third feature in the series. To recap for those of you who... Latest reply by Alan135
    • Community Spotlight 3
    • Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 17.30.14.png
    Hallo ihr lieben wackeren Mitgastgeber,Wollte nur mal in die Runde fragen, wer von Euch bügelfreie Bettwäsche benutzt und wie ihr mit dieser zufrieden seid?Und rein interessehalber: wieviele Waschmaschinenladungen kommen bei Euch pro Woche zusammen?Lg aus... Latest reply by Christina34