Looking into being a host for Airbnb Experiences. My issue is I don't have photos of other people in my experience because I haven't done it before

Looking into being a host for Airbnb Experiences. My issue is I don't have photos of other people in my experience because I haven't done it before

Hey there. So I am looking into hosting a casual nature photography hike in my area. The photos area for uploading the experience idea says you need photos of multiple people. I haven't done this experience and honestly only have maybe one friend... basically I don't have a group of people who could act as people going on this guided hike/photography hike with me, so how can I get started? Really feel like I'm at a catch22 to get started and I really would like to start! Just need a picture of multiple people hiking with me. Any advice for this? Is it possible for me to just upload a shot of me (basically as your friendly casual photography hiking guide) as well as some nature photography I've taken of the trail. 

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Hannah967! Personally, I think it would be absolutely fine to upload an image of yourself, and some of the photos you've taken from the hike.

Not sure if you've already tried asking any friends or family perhaps? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

okay that sounds good! The problem is I don't really have multiple friends or family that I could ask to help me. Thanks though!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you just run a test experience with friends and you can then get the photos you need @Hannah967 

Hey! Yeah the problem is is that I don't have many friends. I just have one friend and no family that would be able to help me with this endeavor.