What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Erin8045
    Hi, I’m Suzanne, a Superhost from Mumbai. I have recently noticed that reviews from foreign guests get pushed way down the list, as opposed to “latest reviews first”. When I contacted Airbnb, I got a meaningless reply that anyone from their country would ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi. We will be traveling to OKC in July, for the birth of our baby. Our friend is carrying her for us (as our gestational carrier), after many years of loss for myself. We will be traveling with our small 14yr Old Pomeranian pup. We believe she will be in... Latest reply by Kate867
    Hi,I have 2 properties and each one has its own bank acct. I have updated banking info as well as tax payer info for each acct. What is happening is that one of houses is getting paid for everything minus the TOT which is being deposited into the other ... Latest reply by Kevin2407
    Hello, I am new to airbnb hosting. We charge a cleaning fee upfront which paid for the cleaning prior to check-in. The guests reached out and asked if it is possible to have a cleaning at the end of their stay. Do I charge for this? There are 7 guests... Latest reply by Melissa1796
    A guest cancelled 5 days prior to booking by sending a message to me. This as within the cancellation policy guidelines so she does not need to pay. However I am not sure how to cancel this booking. At the time, I cancelled it straight away but I think sh... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all Together from the Philippines Finally after 2 years without guests we got the first reservation on December 2021 for Christmas and New Year, we were all happy. But then on December 15, 2021 a terrible typhoon overran us. We had big and many damage ... Latest reply by Emilie