What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Erin8045
    I have a small guesthouse that we list. We have it set up for 2. I had a guest tell me that when he booked for he and his wife, he accidentally booked for one. When he went to change it, the price went up like 35%. Everything is set to two guests. I don’t... Latest reply by David2216
    Hi Guys,We have pre paid for an Airbnb for October. The host has just sent me a request (via my personal email) for my credit card details as security.I was under the impression we shouldn’t share this information outside of the platform. Am I required to... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, We're new to Air bnb and are planning a 3 week, June 14-July 3 2022, trip from Las Vegas to Denver. It's just the two of us and don't have a set travel schedule...is it possible to book 'on the fly' so to speak? We'll be traveling around the Nati... Latest reply by John5097
    I have been getting a lot of notifications supposedly from Airbnb, anything from my reviews, ratings, support, etc.PLEASE before clicking on a link check the address. They are using almost the same address but instead if airbnb they are replacing the r wi... Latest reply by Sybe
    Airbnbn screwed us out of $$5,000.00! We booked a condo in sunset beach for a month, paid and without any notifications canceled out booking 2 days before our arrival. Then sent a notice that the refund would not be returned for 15 days. My 80 year ol... Latest reply by Kate867