Meet up with local Host, Mount Airy NC

Millie59
Level 2
Mt Airy, NC

Meet up with local Host, Mount Airy NC

🌟 Attention Surry County Airbnb Hosts! 🌟

Are you ready to elevate your hosting game and connect with fellow Airbnb enthusiasts? Join our Surry County Airbnb Hosts Network! Whether you’re a seasoned superhost or just starting out, this is your chance to:

🤝 Share tips and best practices

🏡 Swap hosting experiences and stories

📈 Learn how to boost your listing’s visibility

:hammer_and_wrench: Get advice on handling guest issues

🌐 Create a supportive community

July 13th, 2024

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to grow together and make Surry County a top destination for travelers! Comment below or DM us to join the network. Let’s make hosting even more rewarding! 🌟

#AirbnbHosts #SurryCounty #Community #Networking #Superhosts #Travel #AirbnbTips #HostLife

https://fb.me/1YRRIEha3wGFNmQ

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Millie59 , It's so great to hear that you're looking forward to connect with Airbnb enthusiasts in the Community 😉 

It's so nice to see your initiative and invite to other Hosts.  However, did you get a chance to look at Local Host Clubs to connect with regional Hosts? 

I noticed that there is an offical Airbnb Facebook group specifically for North Carolina Mountains Airbnb Host Community . Have you already joined it? 

If you're interested in leading a Local Club specifically for your county or region,  , you can apply through this link for Airbnb to consider  : Become a Community Leader . 

You can also track upcoming Airbnb meetups near you through this link : Airbnb official meetups 

All the best with your local meetup! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you, the link is to my personal face book, just asking is any host want to meet and network. I joined the other page and submitted a request for community host. 
are there any rules about fellow hosts getting together and having fellowship? 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

I see @Millie59, thanks so much for clarifying! After double checking the event invite , I've re-instated it to your post for fellow Hosts to connect. I'll also update my response above to avoid further confusion on the thread! 

Do keep us posted about your applications to become a Community Leader and also to join the Host Club near you 😍 We look forward to connect with you more 😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines