Messaging

Bryan-and-Rose0
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Messaging

Hi,

im working from an iPad, current model, and find that when I wish to respond to a message, my keyboard slides over the message box, so I type a few words, close the keyboard, look at what I’ve typed, type some more, etc….close the keyboard and hit the send arrow. Does anyone know how to resolve this. It’s only in the past week started doing this so I’m assuming it’s an Airbnb update, or an apple update that Airbnb haven’t allowed for. 
cheers

bryan

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Bryan-and-Rose0 ! Have you found a solution to your issue yet? Does this happen when you're using the app or on the website? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Bryan-and-Rose0
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

On the website. Still happens

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Bryan-and-Rose0 I'll report this to the bugs team, hopefully we can get it working a bit smoother soon! 

-----

Issue remains unresolved. I still cannot type a message without the message box being covered by the keyboard. It happens on the website, on my iPhone and my iPad. Both my devices run the current and up to date operating system
The problem is substantial for me. I am truly surprised the problem does not effect other users….maybe it does. This problem has only occurred in the past 2/3 weeks.

id appreciate some feedback please. 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Bryan-and-Rose0 ,

Would you be able to provide a screen recording of this? That might make it easier to identify what's going wrong. I'll send you a DM!

-----