What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    My listing states 2 guest maximum. I accepted a booking with three guest after they pleaded with me. Then they brought 4 guests. So I just dealt with it. The place is so small. Even 3 people it gets crowded. 4 is out of the question. What ... Latest reply by Tami264
    The day they were to arrive my guests texted with a dilemma. They had no one to leave their cat with and asked to bring him. We have a strict no pet policy in the cottage but I offered an alternative. I suggested they set him up in my studio which... Latest reply by Helen3
    We love our air bnb holidays. 2020 we lost Lot of money due to COVID cancellations of our bookings. I notice now that most bookings seem to have a full refund policy if you cancel the day prior. I’m hoping this is correct. Latest reply by Debra300
    Hey Everyone, My family and I are in a real difficult situation. We are in the process of moving from one province to another where we have purchased a home. We had 2.5 months between our rental and possession date of our new home. We decided to use Airb... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My guests have been cut off by floodwater and cannot make it to our property. They have been communicating with me along the way to let me know they would be delayed however, they are now unable to get here due to road closures and technically checked in ... Latest reply by Stephanie2177
    Hi Everyone Had recent stay where the home had whole house electrical problems, with the home shutting off 5X in one night alone. I communicated with host about the issue during the stay, remained flexible, and despite really needing power to drive heat a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi All, I just had someone try to book (I have InstantBook, but just took it off), and this is the notice from Airbnb that I received.. This inquiry was blockedSome inquiries have higher risks of parties, property damage, or safety issues. To help prevent... Latest reply by M199
    Hi all, Wondering if anyone can advise on a small issue we are encoutering. We have put 4 guests in the description bar when editing. ( it does not differentiate between adults and children). We have a normal bed and a sofa bed which is suitable for 1 ad... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all. New to hosting and very confused about an issue with Instant Booking. We just launched and within a day I had two confirmed reservations that do not meet my age requirement, i.e. must be 25 to book. The first time it happened, I thought it might b... Latest reply by Mark116