Missing Category Selection - Carriage House

Richard264
Level 3
Breckenridge, CO

Missing Category Selection - Carriage House

Lots of Hosts have them...  many are built with style and flair... they are often featured character residences in movies and TV... but they have no "category" on Airbnb. It's the Carriage House. 

With the current focus of "infill" and more neighborhood density... many municipalities are now promoting their construction. Colorado just passed a state law making it easier to build them. So how do we request a new "category" creation with Airbnb??

Here is ours in Breckenridge, CO : https://airbnb.com/h/peak-7-lodgepole-overlook-carriage-house

Peak 7 Carriage HousePeak 7 Carriage HousePeak 7 Carriage House InteriorPeak 7 Carriage House Interior

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Richard264, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center.

What a beautiful property! I had the opportunity to visit Breckenridge a few winters ago, and WOW 😍, what aa amazing place. It’s definitely a paradise for outdoor activity lovers. I remember my first time skiing was there.

I'm leaving the feedback form here so you can share this category suggestion directly with Airbnb.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad