My account was deleted for literally nothing

My account was deleted for literally nothing

Hello my account was deleted for literally nothing Airbnb has really let me down on this one I have 13 listing and a full staff. I am sure some guest lied and said I did something I did not. Here’s the thing if you provide me with evidence I would say nothing more however I know I did not do or say anything like this. I was accused of calling someone a “whor*” I literally did not do this and never would. I believe the person might know someone at airbnb with the ability to remove accounts and this is what they did, because this doesn’t make logical sense. I had 0 issues with guests in the past and now this?

19 Replies 19
Ash7
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi Charles, I have information to share get in touch.

Ok how do I do this

Hi @Charles1381 

Do send a direct message to @Ash7  in the inbox message thread.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Charles1381 Your account hasn't been deleted as it still shows your listings. They do however seem to have been suspended.

Just one thought. Your review responses, whilst hilarious, will do you no favours with potential guests. Frankly I would not book with a host who replies to mild criticism in the way you have.

What does this have to do with a guest creating a fake voice message to get me kicked off the app?

Don't bother with Airbnb bots, they seem to always be adamantly pro Airbnb when it comes to any criticism.

This is not about if you like me really, this is about a guest being able to create fake support to get a host kicked off. This is alarming and all hosts need to be aware of this 

@Mike-And-Jane0 

I fully agree that I feel very uncomfortable with the tone of @Charles1381 response to any of the comments that are not 100% positive.-

@Charles1381 

i fully understand your deception of having your account suspended.

but as a business owner (such as @Airbnb ) I would not like to have host like you either as your comments are rude and childish.

good luck with your issue and please take time to think about why you are un that business

Annie

Ok so because of the tone of my reviews this gives a guest the authority to create a fake voicemail and claim I sexually assaulted them?

as a host I am ashamed that you would not understand and focus on the topic at hand. This can happen to you as well. Regardless of how you respond to comments or not you do NOT DESERVE THIS NO ONE DOES. 

shame on you.

@Charles1381 your issue seems to have changed from name calling to sexual assault. If this is the accusation then I have some sympathy with Airbnb suspending you. Has the guest made a police report? I suspect they are the only people that will get to the bottom of what has gone on.

 I will upload the message so you have a clearer understanding 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

You cannot file a police report on a lie. It is FAKE. I would laugh but I employe people with families. THIS IS WRONG!

What host do you know should leave a voice message and say such things it is not even logical.

Let’s see if the courts side with your logic: “your responses on reply’s to reviews are what we deem as rude so you deserve to have fake sexual assault claims placed on you by someone who created a fake voicemail and claimed it was you”

do you see how ridiculous your logic is?