My introduction

Mouad28
Level 2
Fes, Morocco

My introduction

Hello All,

I am Mouad.  I enjoy traveling and studying other cultures.

I live in Fez, rent in Steha, Morocco. A beautiful city all year round. I have joined a month ago and I see that I have a lot to learn.  I look forward to learn from the community. Looking forward, thank you!

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Mouad28 👋

A huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us! 🎉

How are you getting on in your first month, have you had any guests?  

Looking forward to hearing from you. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Rebecca  👋

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! 😊 I'm thrilled to be a part of this amazing community. My first month has been an exciting journey—I’ve already welcomed a good number of guests, and it's been a great experience getting to know people from different backgrounds. I'm really looking forward to learning more and connecting with fellow hosts like yourself.

Looking forward to being a part of more conversations here!

Best,
Mouad

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

That's great to hear @Mouad28 🤗 

I'm not a host sadly (well not yet)  but you'll find so many hosts that are here to support you. Have you looked around the Community Center yet? There's a few boards which you might like. 

Ask about your listing -This is a fantastic board where you can ask other hosts to provide feedback on your listing. It's a great opportunity to get fresh perspectives and make improvements. 

Advice on your space - If you have any questions or need guidance specifically related to your space, this board is perfect for you. Whether it's about amenities, home decor, or even bedding choices, our community is here to assist you.

We'll see you around!😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines