My listing was suspended/unlisted

Answered!
Jacob565
Level 2
New York, NY

My listing was suspended/unlisted

I am airbnb host since 2018 with good ratings and following everything. Suddenly my listing shows suspended.

I tried to contact customer service but no response apart from that the department who takes care will contact and then do not have phone to reach.

Can anyone help or know how to resolve this or have any recent experience with it. Really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

@Jacob565 

1 Best Answer
Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States
5 Replies 5
Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Jacob565 

I’m always sorry to hear about cases like this and there are far too many of them. 

I would guess that the first review I see under your listing is the reason for your suspension.

That review is suspect in my opinion because you have a long history of 5 star reviews and happy guests.

I don’t know what you can do other than keep complaining to CS.

Sometimes it is better to use the chat line rather than telephone.

Jacob565
Level 2
New York, NY

@Brian2036 Appreciate your response, let me try to use the chat line like you suggested its over 48 hours now and no response.

Could you guide me to where I can access the chat feature

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Brian2036 It indeed  turned out to be the best way to connect to airbnb via Chat when all other modes of communication was not getting me anywhere.

The rep was really helpful and found me the reason to start with, why it was suspended. Turns out my neighbor had reported "Party" at the house.

I provided him the history of the neighbors messages and creating issues as they personaly dont like Short Term Rentals , the screenshot were provided -  which he helped pass onto the department who was investigating I think.

Few hours later the investigation was completed they have now reverted the suspension and ACTIVATED listing after 48+ hours.!!

For any one else is in similar situation. Please use the Chat mode in addition to all the available avenues to talk to air bnb.

Thanks

Jacob

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Jacob565 

EXCELLENT! And congratulations!

Perhaps things are improving. 

I’m really glad to hear that things worked out for you.

I hope you can find a way to pacify the neighbor. Perhaps you could collaborate with them to keep you informed about abusive activities rather than calling Airbnb.