My property is officially for sale

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

My property is officially for sale

So many mixed feelings. 

We have it one weekend only. Open house Sunday. Offers due Monday. Already 3 showings booked and it went up a few hours ago.

I want it to sell/don't want it to sell. I would not miss ABB. So if it sells for the price I want, it will be far less stress and drama. But I love the property. So if we don't get close I am happy to keep it. Having it offline for a week to get it listed has been a huge relief. I am so burnt out on hosting. No matter what happens I will be changing my strategy. 

Let me know if you want to see a link or a cute video tour! I can't post it here. 

Edit* @Stephanie added Instagram link to @Laura2592 's house tour https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca7W-8StWUl/?utm_medium=copy_link

31 Replies 31
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Laura2592  I am so disappointed that it's going to sell, because it means we won't see as much of you.  Sad face!  But I wholly understand being burnt out.  I keep raising my price for the same reason, and after four or five months of relative quiet am just about recovered from the last two years.  But the thought of being free - and going to your own place in New Orleans - sounds wonderful.  Wishing you all the best that life can bring!

Flavia202
Level 10
Kingston, Jamaica

Best wishes to you @Laura2592 .