What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Alicia1401
    Hi allI am an Airbnb host for more than 8 years and now I am starting my own vacation rental company. Wondering how frequently people use vacation rental companies to look after their Airbnb. Latest reply by Emilie
    Could you offer "Name of accommodation" search rather than just approximate location. Eg. Currently search is by area, or province, but my accommodation cannot be found by searching the name itself. This would really enhance user-friendliness for peop... Latest reply by Emilie
    I attended a community meeting at Bella Vista City Hall last week where they had a written open comment forum. This was the first of the meetings to come where they asked for pubic input by written or email in regards to Short Term Rentals like Airbnb an... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi,I have been trying to pay for a fabulous booking in Bari.My new card and another older card are being rejected.I have had contact with the help section,try another card,clear cookies,call your bank,but still not able to pay.Any suggestions please…I onl... Latest reply by Kim3221
    Recently I was looking for an apartment in Miami FL and I found a deal too good to be true. An ocean view condo studio at $800/mo and I asked for a tour. Then I received several emails (three) from the alleged owners, which make me very skeptical of the a... Latest reply by Sybe
    • Jiongnan0_0-1647356558509.png
    • Jiongnan0_1-1647356591998.png
    • Jiongnan0_2-1647356609021.png
    I want to book an experience as a gift for a friend. Is there a way to do this? My first thought was to book through my account and then message the host to let them know I'd booked it as a gift, but was hoping there might be a better way. Latest reply by Sybe
    New host here and really enjoying the experience. The space is a recently renovated ground level apartment. I'm in the process of completing the guidebook and there is lots to see and do in close proximity. I've hosted two reservations and recieved... Latest reply by Gail760
    • Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 11.46.54.png