New search filter

Answered!
Chris517
Level 9
Geelong, Australia

New search filter

Hi everyone,

I’m finding the new search filter has several features that have been removed from the initial search page information. 
Details that I believe are important to a guest. 

When I’m not logged in and search my area, I find the listings are missing basic information, such as, how many bedrooms. The listings only show how many beds.

I don’t believe this is  enough information for most guests, they need to know where the number of beds are located,  i.e a  group who need 3 bedrooms, may find my place with 4 beds and not understand they are in 2 rooms. 

All listing titles are also missing, only Airbnb’s choice of information is shown.

So information that I have in my title header, such as, wifi, breakfast, walk2shop, to help people decide is now not shown until the click through to the individual property. 

It has created a very generic look, where details that guests look for in there initial selection, are missing, and individual listings are not able to be separated out from others by what’s offered. 

The result is that more click through’s are required to search for information that used to be on the initial landing page. 
When I enter search  filters, it  helps to narrow the search, but doesn’t  change the lack of information on the resulting page. 

Am I missing something? Is anyone else having this challenge?

1 Best Answer
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Chris517 

There are many (many many) people that agree with you !!

You can see all these new ‘negative’ impact of the latest AirBNB changes in that post and in many other ones

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Airbnb-Updates/Airbnb-2022-Summer-Release-What-you-need-to-know/...

snd you could repost your findings in the post, for the Online Community Manager to have all the info in one place

Annie

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Chris517 

There are many (many many) people that agree with you !!

You can see all these new ‘negative’ impact of the latest AirBNB changes in that post and in many other ones

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Airbnb-Updates/Airbnb-2022-Summer-Release-What-you-need-to-know/...

snd you could repost your findings in the post, for the Online Community Manager to have all the info in one place

Annie

Thanks Annie, 

I’ve reposted. 

I searched for comments on this topic  before I posted, but somehow couldn’t find anything. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Chris517, not to worry. I have seen your topic here, and will add it to the feedback list (which is seen directly by the product team). Thank you again for sharing your feedback. 

Also, thank you @Annie1372 for trying to direct Chris to one of the feedback topics—I really appreciate this. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Chris517, I hope you're well. I just wanted to let you know that we have recently published some news regarding changes to the listing titles. I thought that this might interest you, so feel free to take a look by clicking >here<

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen