New to Airbnb

Answered!
Jessica3636
Level 2
Kalamazoo, MI

New to Airbnb

Hello my name is Jessica and im from Kalamazoo Michigan. The good ole mitten state. Where I’m located I enjoy all fours season, and they are always unpredictable. I’m new to hosting, and right now I have my first home turned into an Airbnb. I want turn this into my full time living. I love homes in general but my favorite is the design of the interior. I just recently did a career change and I’ve been slowly teaching myself the art of interior design. I’m thinking about going back to school but there so much out there to self teach so I might just go down that road. 

my home is located in a quiet neighborhood. But 5 minutes to down town where there is always something going on. My home is also convenient for people in health care as I’m 10 minutes from two major hospital in my city. Also I’m located 15 min from two highways. 

any advise from people that have used their first home they bought, to turn into an airbnb and want to buy more homes to do the same?

id love to here your story!

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jessica3636 and welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

While other Hosts come across your post and share their advice, I suggest starting to explore our community by using the search bar at the top with some keywords. This will bring up conversations and previous great advice from our Hosts. You can also click on the image below 👇.

Paula_0-1707334803559.png

I am sharing here the 👉Resource Center link, where you can find extensive articles. This is an excellent resource to deepen your understanding of hosting.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jessica3636 and welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

While other Hosts come across your post and share their advice, I suggest starting to explore our community by using the search bar at the top with some keywords. This will bring up conversations and previous great advice from our Hosts. You can also click on the image below 👇.

Paula_0-1707334803559.png

I am sharing here the 👉Resource Center link, where you can find extensive articles. This is an excellent resource to deepen your understanding of hosting.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad