New to Airbnb

New to Airbnb

Hello, I am Maggie, this is my first connection and rental opportunity with Airbnb. We decided as a family to put our beach house up for season rentals in Sandwich - Cape Cod.  Sandwich is the oldest town on Cape Cod and is historically retained many of the aspects of its history.  
This cottage has been in our  family for over 20 years and since we are all so busy living our best life, we decided to share it.  I am a technologist by trade and love the cottage for the non-tech aspects. A great time to turn off and tune in to the beauty around us.  I’m a passionate photographer and like to pull out my camera as much as I like to take pics on my iPhone. We have come along way baby when it comes to technology and photography. I hope this is a successful adventure with Airbnb so stay tuned and I’ll let you know next season how the 2025 season works out. 

2 Replies 2
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Margaret1493 ,

nice cottage!

Just two little tips: add a photo of yourself to your account (so guests feel more reassured) and put as cover photo the one of the cottage from the outside (perhaps taken on a sunny day)

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Thanks for the tips  and will do!