New to Hosting: Chennai, India

New to Hosting: Chennai, India

Hi, I am Linto Cyriac. Born and brought up in Kerala, India moved to Chennai, India for higher studies and Job. I always had a plan of being part of Airbnb community and finally i have started my first hosting in Chennai. I am happy to be part of discussions here. I wish to learn and improve experience of my guests. Please feel free to get in touch if you need any assistance in Chennai or other cities in India; it will be my pleasure to support/ share knowledge. I love to travel, Explore places/ Food and culture. Love to drive/ Ride.

2 Replies 2

Hi Linto,

Welcome to the Airbnb community and congratulations on starting your first hosting experience in Chennai! It's great to see your enthusiasm for hospitality and your willingness to help others. Your love for travel, exploring new places, food, and culture, along with your passion for driving and riding, will surely enrich your guests' experiences.

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Linto110 

Welcome a few suggestions:

Listing for  10 guests- is highlighting your listing  for groups probably looking for more than 2 bedrooms and not  highlighting  your listing to smaller  groups.

A mattress on the living room floor is not equal to a 3 bed.

You have 3 bathrooms, a great market to explore is two couples maybe a couple and their parents and allow 2 children free to sleep on mattress in living room..   Children are more flexible haha.   that would be a find for a family traveling and the number of bathrooms is a big  plus.