New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here ‌👇

Hello everyone! 😊

Welcome to the Community Center! 👋  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling🚲, playing football, and travelling🌏 . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika 🌍 I was born in Gujarat, India 🇮🇳 , and shifted to Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦 last year! 📷 I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. 🌆 When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia 🇨🇴 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance 💃) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries 🌎 and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking 🚲 and hiking 🏔.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist 🌿 and like to minimise my impact on the planet 🌎 as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming 🌊 yoga on the beach 🧘‍ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! 🙌 

@Elisa : I was born in Italy 🇮🇹 and as a lover of unique experiences—from exploring the streets of Rome🇮🇹 , Paris 🇫🇷, and Toronto 🇨🇦 to appreciating timeless art and cuisine—I'm here to blend the old with the new. 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,922 Replies 2,922

Hello I’m Candace from United States I’m in Arkansas Hope To Learn More 

Juan-Armando3
Level 2
Heroica Veracruz, Mexico

Hello Sofia i’m Juan Armando from Veracruz Mexico, I’m mechanical engineer and i glad to be hosting of two places in this city. 

Regards

Juan

my recommendation is to provide a brief summary of instructions and clarifications ; how to find your place, how far is the supermarket, how exactly the kitchen appliances work

Tanique1
Level 2
Montego Bay, Jamaica

Hi everyone, I’m Tanique and I am from Jamaica 🇯🇲. Been on the platform since 2018 but stopped hosting in 2020. Now I am returning to hosting again. Jamaica is a beautiful piece of paradise but my goal is to travel 🧳 the world and experience different cultures. 

looking forward to meeting some new friends and learning from your hosting experiences. 

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Tanique1 from the UK! 🇬🇧 How was your break? What did you get up to? I hope you had a restful time 😊. I also love travelling ✈️ I hope one day I can take a year out just to travel and explore the world 🌎

-----

Hi!, Tanique.. It is always good to see other people of the same roots putting themselves out there & becoming a part of such fantastic community such as this.

Daniela2581
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

Hello there! I'm Daniela and I'm a developer, consultant, and manager for short term rentals! I absolutely love what I do and am always looking to learn more. I am excited to be here and connect with you all 🙂

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Daniela2581, wow you sound like a very busy bee! 🐝
I love your passion and your enthusiasm 😊

-----

H! I am Firoz malik a punjabi by nature and a professional bartender and businessman by the day time and a whiskey aficionado by the night and i love to travel and host , so here i am .

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Firoz9, how is your Hosting journey going so far? I love how your Listing is surrounded by luscious greenery 🌴 reminds me of my home country! 😍

-----

Mirela89
Level 2
Brașov, Romania

Hi, I'm Mirela!

I'm from Romania. I love travelling, reading and hikking. I live in a mountaineous area and I offer accommodation and touristic advice in the area.

My kids play football and will challenge you on the football field or on Playstation. 
Afterwards we could have a chat on health, nutrition and sports recovery as my interests have become my daily job 😊! I enjoy sharing and listening to others' experiences on life.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mirela89, I hope you're well 😊 I also love travelling and enjoy hiking but my energy levels aren't that great! 😂 I love your listing location, the mountainous view is breathtaking! 😍

-----

Ezzat2
Level 2
Jönköping, Sweden

Hello, Nice to meet you, and I am glad to join such a lovely community. 

I’m Ezzat kassem, Egyptian born and raised, but I live in Sweden. Did masters in international marketing from Jonkoping university in sweden and I have now my own start up marketing sustainable products. Do some work with PostNord sweden. 

I am sociable and love to network and engage. I love travelling so much and exploring different places and people mindsets. I am a very curious person and easy going. 😇😇 happy to know people.

Hello, I'm Virginia and my husband is Cliff.  We have 9 listings, but are geared more to travel professionals vs vacationers.  I look forward to learning more through this community.  THANKS!

Dushan4
Level 2
Neutral Bay, Australia

Hi @Sophia ,

Much appreciate the invite to the Community.

I'm New to Airbnb Hosting an Apartment with City/Bay views in Sydney, Australia.

My passion follows traveling & food, and a love for the ocean(especially scuba diving). Also if you're talking about cricket and golf for sports , you'll definitely get me interested.

Professionally I'm a qualified and licensed Mortgage Broker In Financial Services.

I'd prefer bookings for travel professionals from overseas and within Australia(Interstate & Regional), and long-term Vacationers. 

Thank You!