New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Elisa  and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling๐Ÿšฒ, playing footballโšฝ, and travelling๐ŸŒ . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika ๐ŸŒ I was born in Gujarat, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ , and shifted to Toronto, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ last year! ๐Ÿ“ท I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. ๐ŸŒ† When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด and currently living in British Columbia, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries ๐ŸŒŽ and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking ๐Ÿšฒ and hiking ๐Ÿ”.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist ๐ŸŒฟ and like to minimise my impact on the planet ๐ŸŒŽ as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming ๐ŸŒŠ yoga on the beach ๐Ÿง˜โ€ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

@Elisa : I was born in Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น and as a lover of unique experiencesโ€”from exploring the streets of Rome๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น , Paris ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท, and Toronto ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ to appreciating timeless art and cuisineโ€”I'm here to blend the old with the new. 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

3,259 Replies 3,259

@Jun1450   Beautiful place Jun!  Aloha,  Eileen

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Jun1450,  and welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hopefully we can help ease that stress a little bit - some great places to start would be:

โœจ Ask about your listing - You can ask other Hosts to critique your listing, you could be pleasantly surprised at what other people see!

โœจ Advice on your space - This is great for general questions about your space specifically, for example, the amenities that you have at the property to what types of sheets that you use.

Let me know how you get on and if you've got any questions just reach out! 

-----

Tim3966
Level 2
Oro Valley, AZ

Thanks for reaching out. We live in beautiful Tucson AZ with awesome sunsets, great weather Sept thru May and NO threat of hurricanes, tornadoes or snowstorms!!  Been married 43 years, have 4 married adult kids and 14 grandchildren.  Love to fly fish, golf and host dinner parties. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Tim3966,  and welcome to the Community Center! We're thrilled to have you here. ๐Ÿ‘‹

While you're exploring, take a moment to check out all the amazing resources available in the Community Center. It's a vibrant hub where you can connect with fellow hosts and get valuable support.

-----

Thanks!  Just realized over the weekend there's lot's of help available.  Any recommendations where to start?  Looks like there's some groups you can join and marketing your place kinds of help?

Dave1422
Level 2
Portland, OR

Hi all - this is Dave and I live in both California and Oregon. Our Airbnb is in Malibu and is a great spot to escape everyday life and relax while listening to the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean!

@Dave1422   Hello Dave!  Your home is absolutely beautiful.  I truely enjoyed your pictures especially the bed in front of the picture window facing the ocean.  Stunning!  Eileen

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Dave1422, and welcome to the Community Center!

We're here to support you and answer any questions you have. Enjoy connecting with fellow hosts and thriving in your hosting journey. Let us know if you need assistance. Happy connecting!

-----

Hallo, my name is Camilla. My location is in Switzerland ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello CC team! I am Vanessa and live in Reno, NV with my Husband Nick. We love to travel, enjoy seasonal outdoor activities such as snowboarding, hiking and attempting to surf! I love hosting on Airbnb and look forward to seeing what this community brings.

Pablo1803
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š,

My name is Pablo from the US ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. I'm a former superhost with several years experience hosting properties in Seoul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท. I'm currently living in Tokyo ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต and looking to start hosting again and connect with other hosts to get help navigating the Japanese laws and regulations, and also offer my experiences hosting. ใ‚ˆใ‚ใ—ใใŠ้ก˜ใ„ใ„ใŸใ—ใพใ™.

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

Rafael1810
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹, mi names is Rafael Restrepo, I am Colombian ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด by birth and Texan by heart.

Live in Katy Texas, looking forward to connect with yโ€™all!

Vivien234
Level 2
Rosebery, Australia

Hi everyone! Excited to meet you all here! My name is Vivien. Iโ€™m new to airbnb hosting and Iโ€™m also a healer! I live and host in Sydney. Iโ€™m currently looking for co hosting but have no idea about it yetโ€ฆ welcome to discuss and exchange ideas! I wish all the best for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi! I am Emilia from the Philippines and currently residing in Sweden. I am a new host and new to this platform so I am looking forward to mingling and learning from each other here. 
In my free time, I love going out with friends for coffee, traveling and reading. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Briana140
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Hello all! I am Briana from Atlanta GA USA and I recently graduated to level 1 super host! I'm super excited to start 2024 with this status and cant wait to hear more about everyone's journey! I was a host previously and took a break but now I am back and excited to be apart of this community.